[ale] Moonshine

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Tue Jan 2 13:43:31 EST 2007

Funny...

Unfortunately not everyone shares the sentiment.  I once worked with a
guy who otherwise seemed fairly intelligent but he was a strong "law and
order" type and a couple of things he said stuck with me as rather
frightening:

"In my opinion there is too much tolerance in the world."

The police should be allowed to walk into your house anytime they want
because "if you're not doing anything wrong there should be no reason to
worry about them coming in".

On the latter I pointed out that taking a dump isn't "wrong" but is one
thing I'm petty sure most people wouldn't want to have anyone walk in on
them doing.