[ale] most cost effective way to drive 2 monitors

Sid Lane jakes.dad at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 17:00:46 EST 2007

thanks for the reccomendations!

I should have added that I could care less about 3D performance - I'm just
buying myself desktop real estate.

I'm a DBA (several of you know for who) so it's really just a glorified VT
for me - as my master taught me "if you don't know how to do it with korn,
vi & sqlplus you aren't qualified to do it...".  he would disqualify
candidates for answering "how do you" ?s w/OEM (Oracle Enterprise Manager).
fortunately I'm far more enlightened/progressive - I use bash, PERL and the
guy next to me has me thinking about learning emacs... :D