[ale] VM ?

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Tue Feb 27 14:04:00 EST 2007

D oesn't
E mbrace
L inux
L oads

-----Original Message-----
From: ale-bounces at ale.org [mailto:ale-bounces at ale.org] On Behalf Of
To: ale at ale.org
James Taylor
Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2007 1:11 PM
To: ale at ale.org
Subject: Re: [ale] VM ?

Generally you have to order the rescue disk from them afterward.
I think Dell is one that will send it for free, if you can get past
their default response that they can't do that.
On my Sony notebooks, you have to send them ten bucks to get one.
Fortunately I don't need them...
-jt

James Taylor
The East Cobb Group, Inc.
678-697-9420
james.taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
http://www.eastcobbgroup.com

On Tuesday 27 February 2007 08:39:47 am Geoffrey wrote:
> > hmm... my DELL didn't come with a CD, it's on that stupid rescue
> > partition.
>
> There should be an option to create the rescue disk.

I looked all over and didn't find that option.

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800