[ale] OT - Job Opportunity in Alpharetta

Mike Harrison meuon at geeklabs.com
Wed Feb 21 09:01:35 EST 2007

On Tue, 20 Feb 2007, Jim wrote:
> Has unix support gotten down to commodity job status already?  $9-15 an
> hour?  Shit, I can make more than $20 driving a truck.

I shouldn't admit this publically..

But in 2004, I made more welding than I did in IT.
It's handy to have other skills. but I now have a very small
dead spot in my right eye... should have used much darker filters.

It was also a year in which I spent time learning new things,
mostly PHP/MySQL..

Being FLEXIBLE is important. Aptitude is just as important as
knowledge and experience, if not more so.