[ale] OT - Job Opportunity in Alpharetta

Steve Brown braino420 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 21:14:04 EST 2007

> Louis Zamora wrote:
> Compensation is $9-$15 per hour dependent on experience and
> qualifications
>
> I guess I might as well chime in; I got payed around the higher end of
that being an unexperienced intern. It does seem rather low for someone with
years(!) of experience. It's not like my standards are high, it's just that
those seem to be "student" rates. Besides, I swore off modems a looooong
time ago.

And that "Stupid Windows Trick" is a /feature/ not a bug! (someone had to
say it) :)

-SteveB