[ale] Bellsouth

Jim Moore j9916moore at bellsouth.net
Mon Feb 19 07:19:29 EST 2007

Notice that others have the DSL Extreme 3M service.  What are your
actual download speeds?  I get 90-135K.  They tell me everthing on their
side is O.K. Guess I should be thankful. Only had dial-up here for
several years and with a 56K modem would get 14.4 on a good day.  They
told me all they had to guarantee was 9600baud.  Was on Direcway for
three years til they finally put FAST(?) access DSL in.  The $60 a month
for Direcway is steep and they limit bandwidth in any one 24 hour
period.  Direcway's download speeds weren't heartwarming either.  Seems
like someone would deliver what they advertise.
My rant for the morning.

Jim