[ale] home network printer(s)

Dylan Northrup docx at io.com
Thu Feb 15 16:23:13 EST 2007

A long time ago, (15.02.07), in a galaxy far, far away, Jim Popovitch wrote:

:=On Thu, 2007-02-15 at 15:35 -0500, James Sumners wrote:
:=> You don't necessarily need a network printer.
:=
:=...but it's sure nice to have when updates or h/w problems break your
:=host that is sharing the USB/LPT1 printer.  Again, a network printer
:=simply just works when you need it to... regardless of all the other
:=hoops in the loop. ;-)

Let me second this.  I've had an HP Laserjet 5100 I was able to get when a
previous employer closed their offices and it's been running like a champ
for quite a while.  I love it.

--
Dylan Northrup - docx at io.com - http://www.io.com/~docx/
"Harder to work, harder to strive, hard to be glad to be alive, but it's