[ale] Dell wireless card

Jeremy T. Bouse jeremy.bouse at undergrid.net
Wed Feb 14 01:03:17 EST 2007

	I'm not sure what model Dell laptop you have but I have an Inspiron
640m with 802.11 wlan card. I'm running Debian (being a DD I tend to be
a lil bias in my distro choice) and found it works fine with the
ndiswrapper driver. I grabbed the driver from the Dell site and had it
up and running in about 5 minutes.

	Regards,
	Jeremy