[ale] SUSE 10.2 +control center

Paul Cartwright paul_tbot at pcartwright.com
Tue Feb 13 08:24:58 EST 2007

On Tuesday 13 February 2007 07:42, James Taylor wrote:
> You do know about the search function that was added to the kde menus a
> coupe of revs back? I typed kcontrol in the search bar and it took me right
> to it.
the problem is, you KNEW it was called kcontrol. All I remembered was that
there was the control center, and it wasn't there anymore. I never knew the
name or that it was kcontrol. I tried a search in YaST for kde, help,
control, and it never came up.
I tried a search in the search panel on the menus twice. The first time it
brought up the desktop preferences window, which isn't what I wanted, the
next time it crashed with a sigsev...

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800