[ale] Home Network

Jeff Hubbs hbbs at comcast.net
Mon Feb 5 10:13:54 EST 2007

That would likely be an excellent choice.  But, please, take the added
step of putting in at least two drives in for RAID, even if you need to
add a SATA or PATA controller card to do it.  If you're anything like
me, the file server contents become important and you do *not* want to
lose it all to a drive crash.  You should also look into some way to
make backups.

Jeff