[ale] New Mailing List initiatives for ALE

Raylynn Knight audilover at speedfactory.net
Wed Sep 27 23:36:47 EDT 2006

On Wed, 2006-09-27 at 22:35 -0400, Jerald Sheets wrote:
> On Sep 27, 2006, at 8:59 PM, Raylynn Knight wrote:
> >   I just don't agree with the current
> > list being co-opted to fit some other group or individuals needs.
> > Most
> > of the time the current list suits me just fine,  when it doesn't I
> > know
> > how to use the delete key.
> >
> > Ray

> This is a bit different than your stated opinion of last Thursday.
> Have you had a change of heart, or is there something else banging
> around your skull that you might wish to share?  it could really help
> us, I'd wager.
>
> Also, apologies all for not getting Ray's presentation online from
> last week's meeting.  It's in my "TODO" for tonight.

I've had more time to think about the implications of the change and
what the list means to me.  And I think its interesting the variety of
individuals that seem to share this opinion.  If you want a new list, I
see no problem with creating a new list, but leave ale at ale.org to the
currently participating users.

Ray