[ale] New Mailing List initiatives for ALE

Mark Wright mpwright at speedfactory.net
Wed Sep 27 12:31:54 EDT 2006

I totally agree with Jim.  (Well the part about being funny is still
being considered.)

I like the "fellowship" of like minded individuals here.  I think
most people here are the kind of folks I would hang out with at
work.  And the topics, even the immature, irrelevant ones would be
the stuff of our face to face conversations too.  They might not last
as long as they may be quelled with a few disapproving looks but this
is email.  We (the faithful) may have to put up with people joining
that will be unruly for a season but as Jim has pointed out there are
ways of handling this.

  Changing to moderation will definitely be destructive.