[ale] HOW2 go -> wireless & connect PC to theinternetthrough cell phone ?

Courtney Thomas cc.thomas at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 25 14:19:32 EDT 2006

Jim,

Thank you for your patience in all this and pardon my ignorance, but...

it's not clear to me what's goin' on. I don't understand why, if I
understand correctly,
anyone would pay $13 to transfer a mere 4MB.

Also, I don't know anything about a softmodem and how all this fits into
your usage.

Sorry  :-(

Courtney