[ale] GA Tech Install Fest

KingBahamut gwosbahamut at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 11:58:53 EDT 2006

Hehe thats funny Chris. Ive been called the Gideon of Ubuntu, I leave those
damn things around whereever and whenever I think somone will pick them up.

Right down to inbetween books at a Barnes and Noble over in Kennesaw. (only
to see a girl walk up with it in her hand asking the woman at the counter
"How much does this cost?".) hehe.

On 9/20/06, Christopher Fowler <cfowler at outpostsentinel.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 2006-09-20 at 11:40 -0400, Brian Pitts wrote:
> > Atlanta Linux Enthusiasts wrote:
> > > Any Aler's planning on going to the fest Saturday?
> > I'll probably be there. 40 Ubuntu CD's arrived in my mailbox the Monday
> > AFTER Software Freedom Day; an installfest sounds like the perfect
> > destination for them.
>
> Damn!  I better go to walmart and buy some blank DVDs and labels.  The
> only way to spread Fedora 5 is to hand out more FC5 discs than you with
> Ubuntu :)
>

> > -Brian

KingBahamut
http://doc.gwos.org - Definitive Ubuntu Documentation
"I could tell you the probability, but you wouldnt like it."