[ale] [OT] Re: car audio mp3 player (how to make disks)

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Wed Sep 20 08:54:06 EDT 2006

I'd prefer nonsensical lyrics to bad poetry in music.  The one that
always grated on me like fingernails on rust was by Depeche Mode:

"People are people, so why should it be?
You and I get along so awful-LY"

As I once told someone I can forgive atonal singing and disharmonious
sounds masquerading as music but bad poetry is where I draw the line.