[ale] car audio mp3 player (how to make disks)

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Tue Sep 19 10:00:26 EDT 2006

On Tue, 2006-09-19 at 08:04 -0400, Jeff Lightner wrote:
> When I was in NC I found Debbie Reynolds' Greatest Hits which has the
> song "Tammy" on it.  Whenever I want to drive the younger folks crazy I
> play that song at full volume.

There is a special "Hell" waiting for you. Dante did even get started on
it's description.

On that note:

Once while driving around near my house, I pulled up at a light by
classic car that had the back seat replaced by bass speakers. Needless
to say, they were in use and the windows in the shop buildings 50 feet
away were dancing is rhythm (or pain).

I just happened to have an MP3 of "The Queen of the Night" aria from
Mozart's "The Magic Flute". This is the one with the soprano that can
nearly break glass (quite a lovely example of the range required by
Mozart's sopranos).

I maxed out the volume and rolled down all of my windows and sat
grinning like a loon at the bass fanatic next to me.

After about 10 seconds he got a rather pained/ill look on his face,
looked me square in the eye and turned his music down and rolled up his
windows.

Tee Hee!

--
James P. Kinney III