[ale] ALE NW for Thursday, September 21 2006

Jerald Sheets jsheets at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 18 15:32:57 EDT 2006

Hello everyone!

ALE NW will be held this Thursday, September 21st at 7:30PM at The
Weather Channel in the Windy Hill Area.

(map http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=300+Interstate+North+Pky
+SE,+Atlanta,+GA+30339&ie=UTF8&lr=lang_en&z=15&om=1&iwloc=A)

We will start as soon as everyone has arrived and been escorted to
the meeting room.  As always, please try to be at the office by
7:15-7:30.  We will proceed upstairs at 7:30 for the meeting.

This month's presenter will be Raylynn Knight, ALE list regular.

The topic will be:

The Hobbit Monitoring System

Please do bring your questions, and we'll see you there this Thursday!

Jerald Sheets
UNIX Systems Administrator
The Weather Channel Interactive