[ale] Any suggestions for cost effective computing.

Warren Myers volcimaster at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 13:24:46 EDT 2006

they tend to nail you on shipping, though.

I looked a few months back at one of those $299 'deals', and they wanted to
charge ~$100 in shipping

WMM

On 9/12/06, JK <jknapka at kneuro.net> wrote:

> Robert Story wrote:

> also
> > CF>
> > CF> Also Dell includes a LCD, CD-ROM, HDD, Floppy?
> >
> > I just checked the Dell site, and the basic ($279) for home and small
> business
> > does not include a monitor...
>
> But IIRC the 15" LCD is only about $80 or so if you add it
> at order time.
>
> -- JK

http://warrenmyers.com
"God may not play dice with the universe, but something strange is going on
with the prime numbers." --Paul Erd?s
"It's not possible. We are the type of people who have everything in our
favor going against us." --Ben Jarhvi, Short Circuit 2