[ale] Unicode character entry in Edgy (Was: Re: Ubuntu Edgy? Anyone?)

fd0man™—The Magical Floppy Man fd0man at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 16:47:20 EDT 2006

On Fri, 2006-09-08 at 19:28 +0000, James P. Kinney III wrote:

> ctl-shift-2122 also works in Fedora Core?  <- :)

LOL :)

Would that not be Fedora? Core?  :^)

Anwyay, I am glad that I found the workaround, though I do not yet
understand the reason for the change.  I keep trying to type using the
old sequence, and I keep getting beeps and unexpected output, but I will
adapt.  :-P

    ? Mike

(BTW, Sorry about the ? ? ? marks, Jason.  :-)  I'll try to keep the
extra UTF-8 to a minimum.)

--
The fd0man??The Magical Floppy Man!
fd0man at gmail.com or mike at trausch.us ? http://trausch.us/