[ale] When will September Central ALE be served?

aaron aaron at pd.org
Thu Sep 7 19:29:47 EDT 2006

ALE Central for September will be happening at the usual bat time
(2nd Thursday, 7:30pm) at the usual bat channel (Emory Law School).

Vernard Martin has generously offered a presentation for September
14th (though it will probably have nothing to do with bats). Details will be
posted on ALE.org as soon as I have them. I always try to follow up the
site notice with a meeting notice to this list the week of the meeting as
well.

peace
aaron