[ale] Trustix Secure Linux

Jeff Hubbs hbbs at comcast.net
Wed Sep 6 11:05:07 EDT 2006

When I've dabbled in other distros over the past couple years, one of my
pet peeves has been this thing where you have to find the right
repositories to get various things.  In Gentoo-land, there's really only
one (although people can and do maintain offshoots), and if what you
want doesn't have an ebuild in Portage, you can always grab source and
pretend you're on Slackware, because the build system is a given on a
Gentoo machine.