[ale] HP Laser Jet Repair(OT)

Mark Wright mpwright at speedfactory.net
Fri Oct 27 09:23:49 EDT 2006

I was going to suggest the same thing.  We provide maintenance
support for data center equipment.  To keep one of our customers
happy my boss ordered a kit for an hp 4000 model that one of our
customers had.  It was pretty straight forward and much cheaper (and
easier) than hauling it to a shop to have it fixed.

Mark