[ale] [Fwd: Re: GS%T00030 Site issue (General issues) [ 30150T ?01 ] (KMM61278772V19755L0KM)]

Michael B. Trausch fd0man at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 23:36:27 EDT 2006

Christopher Fowler wrote:

> Nice eh.  I even got this problem on FireFox 1.5.  I guess they detect
> Linux and say that I need to upgrade.  Anyone else seeing this?

I love how they said in their message to "reinstall your web browser."

It is clear that they are stuck in the box of using Windows and
Microsoft applications.  I don't think that they even realize that many
applications won't be fixed by a reinstallation because the profile and
configuration settings persist, even in the Windows registry on Windows.
 :-/

	-- Mike

Michael B. Trausch <fd0man at gmail.com> - Jabber: fd0man at livejournal.com

Demand freedom: Use open and free protocols, standards, and software.