[ale] Fw: HOW2 resolve aptitude conflict ?

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Sat Oct 21 18:43:41 EDT 2006

It depends on how you want to maintain your system. Building your own
kernel can make things tricky. If you decide to go that route you may
want to take a look at make-kpkg. I have only used it a couple times
so I can't be of any help there. But a quick Google search turned up
this -- http://newbiedoc.sourceforge.net/system/kernel-pkg.html .

Before doing that, though, I highly recommend getting some help in the
#debian channel.

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/