[ale] kubuntu Edgy ?

Dan Lambert danlambert at bellsouth.net
Tue Oct 17 12:48:54 EDT 2006

Paul,

I think that the final release is supposed to be Oct. 29. I guess we'll
see if that happens. the have been pretty much on target on all of the
other release dates in the schedule.

I've been using Edgy on a couple of machines here, but haven't updated
my IBM laptop to it yet. I'm waiting for the final release before I
upgrade it, as it's my primary computer.

I've been really pleased with what I've seen so far, and like
briarpatchkid, I haven't seen any glitches that lasted more than a day
or two before they were fixed by an updated package.

Dan