[ale] URLs for Debian updating ?

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 21:14:33 EDT 2006

`deb ftp://ftp.gtlib.gatech.edu/debian/dists <release_name> main contrib`

I would suggest adding that to your sources list (replacing
"<release_name>" appropriately), but it seems to be unresponsive right
now. It may be experiencing some difficulties from recently changing
addresses. Other than that -- http://www.us.debian.org/mirrors/