[ale] boot from CD-ROM only when asked, for Linux

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Sat Oct 14 22:59:46 EDT 2006

Hope it helps. I have not tried it yet. It makes sense from a cursory
overview. There is a definite need for this process for some of what I
deal with but I haven't had to time to build and test yet. If you make
it work, please report it to the ALE list. Aaron would probably like to
see a presentation as well :)