[ale] best software for novice creating first website ?

Patrick Bartkus patrckb at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 05:46:02 EDT 2006

The best book for a beginner has to be "Head First HTML with CSS and XHTML"
from O'Reilly. (http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/hfhtmlcss/index.html) You can
pick it up over at half.com for about $25.

There are a lot of "HTML in your sleep..." kind of books. This one is
different. It explains things clearly and in multiple ways.

I thought I knew a lot of HTML. I picked this book up to learn CSS. I'm
surprised at how much I'm learning about HTML.

Try it, you'll like it.

P}