[ale] Bellsouth again.

Mark Wright mpwright at speedfactory.net
Tue Oct 10 20:01:17 EDT 2006

I called BS again today and talked to another sales / support
person.  She put me on hold to ask about the phone number
requirement.  It took me a while to get her to understand what I was
asking.  They are much to eager too wag their heads yes even if they
don't know what you are talking about.  When she finally understood I
wanted DSL without a Bell south phone number she said she had never
heard of that before.  When she asked her supervisor the answer she
came back and said no.

Bummer too, I called Speakeasy and they can't do Naked DSL in
Woodstock.  I am going to give speed factory a chance to give me a
price break.  They are $22 a month more than Bell.