[ale] vi foo

Michael B. Trausch fd0man at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 20:38:38 EDT 2006

Jeff Lightner wrote:
> 100 space - nice simple - wish I'd thought of that - nice that it goes
> across lines unlike the 100 l.
>
> Loved the emacs code - gave me quite a laugh.  I typically slap around
> developers (nobody else ever asks) who ask for emacs to be installed.
> Nice to know I'm not alone in my opinion.

They probably ask because it has so many things that make it very useful
for development.  Integrated support for configuration management,
support for abbreviated tokens in various modes, support for many
languages, support for running subshells, debugging via gdb, compiling
projects...

	-- Mike

Michael B. Trausch <fd0man at gmail.com> - Jabber: fd0man at livejournal.com

Demand freedom: Use open and free protocols, standards, and software.