[ale] Database Design Tools for PostgreSQL?

Michael B. Trausch fd0man at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 20:01:49 EST 2006

On Mon, 2006-11-20 at 08:40 -0500, Chris Ricker wrote:

> On Sat, 18 Nov 2006, Courtney Thomas wrote:
>
> > Will it work with PostgreSQL ?
>
> It supports PostgreSQL and MySQL also -- most distro builds of it include
> those and omit the Oracle support

The only remaining question (which I am currently looking to find out
the answer to...) is whether or not it is good enough to install with
all the KDE stuff that it pulls... which makes me wonder why wxWidgets
doesn't support Qt/KDE so that there can be just one common API that
people write for?

    -- Mike

--
Michael B. Trausch
                    fd0man at gmail.com
Phone: (404) 592-5746
   Jabber IM: fd0man at livejournal.com

Demand Freedom!  Use open and free protocols, standards, and software!