[ale] unified home directory different OS versions

Dow_Hurst dhurst at mindspring.com
Tue Nov 14 16:29:55 EST 2006

I've also found a firefox and mozilla command line switch that would let you use a specific profile.  And, you could load a bookmark file from a specific location to complement two different profiles running in different browser versions.

It will take some login scripting to set the KDEHOME variable on the fly.  I would still need to provide the right profile and bookmark location to firefox based on the local firefox version.  This isn't so important since we ought to have the latest firefox on every machine anyway based on suse online updates.  Just nice to know that it is possible.
Dow