[ale] playlists not available in RealPlayer?

Jay Loden jloden at toughguy.net
Mon Nov 13 14:30:57 EST 2006

I would definitely recommend Amarok as tops for Linux MP3 players. It
has all the features you could want from a music player (lyrics, album
art, playlists, even iPod sync, etc) and it's actively under
development. There are some other excellent players out there, but I
think amarok arguably has the most complete package similar to an iTunes
type of functionality on Linux.

-Jay