[ale] Low volume color printing

Scott Castaline hscast at charter.net
Mon Nov 13 09:33:18 EST 2006

I have the PSC-2610v. Works fine with hplip. Does photo glossies just
fine. When I had originally bought my wife said not to get an
all-in-one, since she already had a fax machine. Six months later the
fax machine died, so my only regret is that I didn't get one the auto
page feed, since all of her faxing are multi-pages. I have also set it
up using the built-in 10Base100 iface. I believe the 2700 series is
replacing the 2600 series. The only extra that I added was a duplexor,
which has worked very well for me.