[ale] Laptops and Linux

Charles Shapiro hooterpincher at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 11:02:48 EST 2006

I likes the Lenovo stuff so far, and my Cow-Orker who used to work for
Emporer Linux says they're
simple to install onto. At his recomendation I bought an R50e, put kubuntu
on it, and had minimal troubles getting the hardware to workee.  I believe
their current models are "R60"s .

But beware that I spend little time on my laptop -- mainly when I'm out of
town.

-- CHS