[ale] Show of Hands: Ubuntu Group

KingBahamut gwosbahamut at gmail.com
Tue May 30 22:33:37 EDT 2006

Hey as long as you guys dont mind. Ive got a few server tricks I need to
learn as well, but Ill have a dapper Ubuntu, Edubuntu, and Kubuntu box
running, in addition to all else I have going on down in the dungeon.

On 5/30/06, Mark Wright <mpwright at speedfactory.net> wrote:

> On May 30, 2006, at 10:06 PM, Geoffrey wrote:
>
> > KingBahamut wrote:
> >> Ive got Scott, Paul, Mark and Jim on the list, we are almost up to
> >> 15, I
> >> hope you guys dont mind my meager living space of a 3 bedroom
> >> home, or my
> >> oddly nagging wife's presence.....really its a good time thought.
> >
> > Sounds like home to me...
>

>         Ditto
>

> > --
> > Until later, Geoffrey
> >
> > Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little
> > security will deserve neither and lose both.  - Benjamin Franklin

KingBahamut
Founder of the GWoS
All Around Geek
"I could tell you the probability, but you wouldnt like it."