[ale] Printing to non-standard papersizes

William Bagwell rb211 at tds.net
Tue May 30 08:58:59 EDT 2006

On Monday 29 May 2006 09:42 pm, Christopher Fowler wrote:
> That was not the problem. ?My issue was alignment problems. ?No matter
> what I did I could never change the format.

Could it be the printer and not OO?

I have two almost identical HP LaserJet 4s. The slightly newer, but more
worn out, one will not align close enough to print small labels. The other
one works great, even for tiny return address labels. Nothing I tried
within OO or any of the numerous printer configs (cups, etc) would totally
correct the problem. The few settings that helped would not stick... No
longer an issue since it now lives in the barn for spare parts:)
--
William