[ale] KVM switch?

roberth1954 at aim.com roberth1954 at aim.com
Fri May 26 18:33:56 EDT 2006

I have a Belkin "OmniCube" and have a problem with mouse sync too... As it turned out, the problem was NOT Linux but was actually Gnome. I tried it with at least 5 different distro's and the ones that use Gnome (Ubuntu, Fedora) have a problem (it started with Gnome v2) but, the ones with KDE (Kubuntu, Suse) are fine. I would set the KVM switch on my Gnome box and as long as I didn't change the port it would work great all day. However, if I ever changed to another box, I would literally have to power boot the Gnome box to make it work again. (ctl+alt+bs did not work)