[ale] KVM switch?

Denny Chambers dchambers at bugfixer.net
Fri May 26 18:09:03 EDT 2006

I have been using the two port and 4 port Linksys KVM switches on Linux
for about 4 years now with no problems. Linksys also makes an 8-port KVM:

http://www.linksys.com/servlet/Satellite?c=L_Product_C2&childpagename=US%2FLayout&cid=1115416908232&pagename=Linksys%2FCommon%2FVisitorWrapper

It sells for $249 at CDW. I am sure you could find it cheaper if you
look around. If it works like the 2 and 4 port, you should not have any
isues with it.

Denny