[ale] Comcast HSI was Re: 10M service

Joshua Kite jwkite at gmail.com
Fri May 26 16:34:15 EDT 2006

I'm at the southern end of Ashford Dunwoody, between Peachtree and
Clairmont.  Our neighborhood email group is filled with more complaints
about Comcast HSI than anything else.

The Comcast people we've talked to (all the way up to a regional VP) seem to
be unaware that problems exist, much less that they seem to be caused by
their own people.

Could we get a show of hands of who and where have had similar problems w/
Comcast?  This isn't a bitch session as much as it is looking for a
pattern.  If everyone in Atlanta is having random cuts in upload speed, then
it's surely not the cable on my street (which the local supervisor acted
like it was).

Thanks,

Josh