[ale] picasa for Linux (crossover office)

Pete Hardie pete.hardie at gmail.com
Fri May 26 13:35:46 EDT 2006

On 5/26/06, James P. Kinney III <jkinney at localnetsolutions.com> wrote:
> Hmm. So little johnny gets on daddy's computer and pushes the Picasso
> button which instantly locates all the pr0n daddy downloaded and shows
> it ...

Actually, this is one of my gripes.  My wife does labor support
professionally, and so is often asked to take pictures of the births.
She uses the Kodak EasyShare program, which had utility for a
slideshow screensaver.  She was using it to display vacation pictures,
but the app would scan the whole disk for JPS and put them all into
the slideshow.  Kinda inappropriate to have the miracle of life up on
the screen when the daughter's friend's are visiting...

--
Better Living Through Bitmaps