[ale] Ubuntu

KingBahamut gwosbahamut at gmail.com
Fri May 26 13:24:42 EDT 2006

having worked data recovery for a number of years, Ive seen users do any and
everything possible to the systems they own. This is not limited to and does
include one person that tried to run the low level initialize on his scsi
controller thinking it would initialize his disk , then realizing that it
would indeed format his drive, tried to stop it from happening, and begged
us to recovery data.

On 5/25/06, Scott Castaline <hscast at charter.net> wrote:

> My preferred tool for M& Winbloze is Wipedisk, actually you don't need
> winbloze to run it, the selfboot is built on Knoppix........:)
>
> On Thu, 2006-05-25 at 15:32 -0400, Geoffrey wrote:
> > KingBahamut wrote:
> > > Thats what VMware is for. =)
> >
> > True. :)  My preferred tool to work with Windows is fdisk..
> >
> > > Ive been trying to get off the ground self-employment wise for
> probably a
> > > year now. I have one active client, but could easily  use about 6
> more.
> >
> > It's difficult to do if you're already gainfully employed.  Fortunately,
> > when I left AT&T, I received a fantastic package, which permitted me to
> > take the time to build my business.

KingBahamut
Founder of the GWoS
All Around Geek
"I could tell you the probability, but you wouldnt like it."