[ale] Ubuntu

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Thu May 25 15:42:25 EDT 2006

KingBahamut wrote:
> lol.....Although I have successfully run Win2k under Qemu, and I think you
> could probably run WindowsXP on Qemu. That is if your cheap and dont prefer
> the use of VMware.

I've actually got a licensed version of vmare.  I've just been to lazy
to reconfigure the laptop to make room for it on the primary OS.

> As far as the business goes, Ill never be as fortunate as you, but that
> doesnt stop me from tryin.

I was (am) truly fortunate.  You can't succeed if you don't try. :)

--
Until later, Geoffrey

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little
security will deserve neither and lose both.  - Benjamin Franklin