[ale] Ubuntu

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Thu May 25 14:25:08 EDT 2006

Paul Cartwright wrote:
> On Thu May 25 2006 10:26 am, Geoffrey wrote:
>> I don't have any experience with litestep, but I've been using
>> enlightenment since 15.??.  17 is a complete rewrite, but they are
>> always on the bleeding edge.
>
> so what bleeding edge OS are you using??
>
> I'm waiting for KDE 3.5.2 , still using 3.5.1 with SUSE 10.0
> 10.1 on my laptop.

Depends on the machine.  My primary desktop is SuSE 10, awaiting the
delivery of my 10.1.

My laptop is Red Hat Workstation 4, as that's the target for the
application I'm working on.

I've got some boxes around with other distros as well, Mandriva, older
versions of Red Hat and SuSE.

--
Until later, Geoffrey

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little
security will deserve neither and lose both.  - Benjamin Franklin