[ale] What about LUGs?

Mark Wright mpwright at speedfactory.net
Thu May 25 07:39:28 EDT 2006

I have been using Ubuntu for a while now.  My mom is still using Warty.

Most of my friends are Suse or FC users.

I have a Mandriva  and an FC box at home too.  I have been using DSL
on some very old laptops.

Ubuntu has been one of the more consistent distros I have used.  It
installs on almost anything I try it on.

If you want get a group together put me on the list.

Mark