[ale] Ubuntu

Michael B. Trausch fd0man at gmail.com
Wed May 24 17:48:56 EDT 2006

On Wed, May 24 2006 14:02, KingBahamut wrote:

> Any Ubuntu-ites in Atlanta?

I've been using Kubuntu Dapper since about Flight 4 or 5.  It's quite an
impressive system, though I haven't had a chance to try out the regular
Ubuntu, just yet.  I prefer the way that the KDE system puts things
together.

Futhermore, I installed it on my new Toshiba Satellite, and it *just*
*worked* -- I didn't have to tweak anything or fuss with anything to get it
up and running.  All I had to do was put in my WEP key, and I was all good
to go.

	- Mike