[ale] Ubuntu DD beta2

KingBahamut gwosbahamut at gmail.com
Wed May 24 15:28:08 EDT 2006

More UI changes, the Splash is all glossy now, etc.

For the maintenance and development of Docs on the UDSF (http://doc.gwos.org)
I typically keep a box from initial experimental release and just update
from there, noting changes and so forth.

On 5/24/06, Fulton Green <ale at fultongreen.com> wrote:

> Not a "beta 3", but there is a newer "flight 7":
>
> https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-announce/2006-May/000080.html
>
> On Wed, May 24, 2006 at 02:46:01PM -0400, KingBahamut wrote:
> > Hmmmm...I havent had the opp to test on a 64 yet. I have a contact on
> the
> > Ubuntuforums - http://ubuntuforums.org/member.php?u=25448
> >
> > you can direct a question at him. As far as Ive known he hasnt had any
> > issues.
> >

> > On 5/24/06, Brian J. Dowd <bdowd at dentfirst.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > More notes...Ubuntu Beta2 Dapper Drake...
> > > New install on an Athlon64. No-go for wired Internet connectivity.
> > > It sees eth0 and localhost fine. No connectivity outside the box
> itself.
> > > netstat -n, ifup etc. seem to run AOK. Waiting on Beta3?
> > > -B

KingBahamut
Founder of the GWoS
All Around Geek
"I could tell you the probability, but you wouldnt like it."