[ale] First post

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Wed May 17 21:16:47 EDT 2006

> Might depend on whether you use multisync or one of the other packages for
> syncing.  What packages exactly are you using that work or don't work?
> Just trying to facilitate the discussion.  I successfully synced my wife's
> Palm m130 with SUSE 9.3 and the pilot package.

Good point. I should have been more specific on the sync process. I want
to sync evolution to do, contacts, and calendar data with my treo 650.
Fedora broke the sync by usinf a not ready for anything version and 8
months later they _still_ haven't fixed it. I can't sync ANYTHING with
thunderbird or I would have jumped a lomg time ago :(