[ale] First post

Scott Castaline hscast at charter.net
Tue May 16 18:36:37 EDT 2006

All depends on what you're doing with it. Do you plan on dual booting
Windoze/Xandros? If you're saying bye bye to the beast (M$ Windoze),
then I would recommend at least a /boot partition and the rest for all
of it. Of course you will want a partition for a swap file. You could
just make 1 partition and as you got more comfortable "playing around
with Linux, you can always change to a more sophisticated scheme. I
myself prefer, /boot, swap, /, /var at the very least.

Scott Castaline

Hey, I was born confused, what's your excuse?