[ale] First post

J. D. jdonline at gmail.com
Tue May 16 18:29:53 EDT 2006

Hello Billy,

    Linux is great fun. I am not sure about Xandro's in particular but most
linux distro's I know of won't allow you to write to an NTFS partition but
they will allow you to read from it. Your system sounds like it will run
linux. On a test box I usually just let the installer partition the drive
but you may benefit from having a separate /home partition. It is where all
the user files go and allows you to reload the OS without losing them.

Best regards,

J. D.